We all are friends and family — gathered together under a common call.
Every member matters — their opinions, their worries and their goals… We may not all agree but we will work and strive to help where we can.
We ask that we respect each other — treat each other fairly and above all else have fun — Remember that everyone has different goals in the game. But, none are more important than another.
If a member can help they will but remember they have goals as well and don't try to monopolize their time.
All members of Roxxi Manor are required to uphold the dignity, respect and good name of Roxxi Manor. Therefore, we do not tolerate
* Blatant disrespect to kin members or players in general
* excessive greed in fellowships/ninja looting
* “elitist attitudes”
* profiteering on the Kin AH is not allowed
We are a family-friendly kin/guild. Please help us keep kin chat/guild chat a clean and fun place for our younger members. We ask that you do not cuss or have any adult-oriented conversations in chat. If you need to do this, please take it to a private channel.
All members of Roxxi Manor are equal. We all created our characters in the same way, we all start out at level 1 and we will all be treated fairly. If you encounter a problem with a member or officer, please do not hesitate to contact any authority figure you feel comfortable speaking with.
Kin Auction House Rules
1) No buying and reselling! Period, no exceptions!
2) Post items for the AH fee or less – no profit making, please go to the regular AH for profit selling.
3) Buy items in the kin AH if you can use them in a relatively soon time. 10 levels is a good rule of thumb. If you're outside that range just simply send an in game mail to the seller.
4) Don’t buy items for non-kinnies or alt toons not in the kin. We would like to have your alts in this kin if possible.
5) Don’t be greedy. If someone posts 6 stacks of 100 ore, even though you can use all 6 stacks, just take one or two and leave more for others. Feel free to follow up with the seller and explain that you're collecting more if there is any extra available.
6) Please put a buyout price and not just bid only. It is very frustrating to have to wait 2 days for a Kin Only Item.
Note: These basic principles also apply to kinnies offering items in kin chat. FARMING kin chat for gear for non RM alts is not cool.
The Roxxi Manor kinship/guild is run by the officers — decisions are decided upon by the officers and acted on. Roxxi Manor's Officers and Council decide the direction and policy.
While leaving a kinship/guild is an aspect of the competitive nature of an MMO, it is always a tough situation to deal with. There are specifically two situations in which this can happen. Leaving on “good” terms and leaving on “bad” terms.
Leaving on “good” terms gives you the opportunity to return to Roxxi Manor. Prior to leaving, we highly recommend speaking with an officer about your departure so that we may understand your reasoning that perhaps can be fixed or at least brought to our attention. While leaving on “good” terms allows you to potentially return one day, you will:
* Lose all previous rank promotions
* Will be required to go through the two-week initiation period
Additionally, this extended invitation is only available once, so if you leave and come back and leave again, you will not be eligible for re-admission.
Leaving on “bad” terms will make you ineligible to return. (moral of the story: talk to the officers before you blow your cool)
What we do as individuals reflects on Roxxi Manor — we should strive at all times to represent Roxxi Manor in the best way possible. Be respectful, helpful, courteous and honorable. This also includes out of game as well. Please keep in mind for those who post on the LOTRO forums or GW2 forums, that your signature shows your kinship/guild. Blatantly disrespectful and inflammatory posts do reflect negatively on this kin/guild and will be dealt with. If you wish to post your negative opinions, please remove your signature.